I know New Year’s Resolutions are cliche, however, anytime there is the ability to start anew, I think of ways I can live differently to lead to a more fulfilled life. So on that note:
- I absolutely have to do something about my weight and health. I’ve been lucky so far and haven’t had any issues with diabetes. My current lifestyle is not conducive for good health as we eat out too too much. Type II Diabetes runs in my family as well as my dad having a bad ticker. I’m joining a weight loss competition at work starting Jan. 9th. My health insurance is also doing a monetary kick back if you can lower your BMI among other things. It doesn’t hurt to try.
- Hair. I destroyed my hair. I’m going to get it healthy. I’ll probably have to chop it to do so successfully, *sniffle*. It’s very dry and it’s breaking. I’d like to lighten it, which will take me all of 2017 to save up the clams.
- More walks with Piper. Poor girl doesn’t walk on a leash well. Girlfriend’s gotta learn.
- Organization. I have a hard time remembering things and I think by being better organized and clutter free, I might be able to function a little better. So, I grabbed a free calendar at work. We got a new filing cabinet and folders. I also have a purse-sized agenda, well kinda, it’s still a little big for my purses. I’m trying to find my inner minimalist. Get rid of the junk!
- This is the year of the job. It’s time to sh*t or get off of the pot. I’m going to take this year to prepare for a career change. Kinda a big deal. That’s why I’m allotting myself a year of…finding myself. Maybe toward the end of 2017 I’ll decide to stay put after all. Who knows?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!